Six reasons to switch to OrganicSiri Low GI Organic Brown Rice
Did you ever consider if you were throwing away the most nutritional part of the rice you eat and are just consuming empty calories? Read on why OrganicSiri Organic Brown Rice is the way to go.
- At OrganicSiri, we grow a fine rice variety ‘Telangana Sona’ (RNR15048) released by PJTSAU, indicated to have a low glycemic index of 51.5 (compared to 72 of Sona Masuri). Foods with low glycemic index are scientifically indicated to be superior for health, especially for diabetics.
- Every rice grain delivered by us is grown by us in our own NaturePinks Gardens. We handle all of our produce hygienically and have it processed with utmost care.
- Our rice is grown using organic practices, completely free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- We have our paddy grain processed specially to brown rice, retaining the bran, that is packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Brown rice is additionally shown to lower glycemic index of rice by 5-10 units compared to white rice of the same variety.
- We store our paddy grain for at least a full year before processing for the rice to have good cooking quality.
- We store our organic rice in our warehouses in special hermetically sealed packing that protects from insects and loss of flavor. Additionally, our storage is 100% free from chemical sprays for pests. We recommend you pick just enough quantity so you take advantage of our special storage.
Many we know have developed a palate for brown rice and vouch for its taste. If switching to Brown rice right away is too drastic for you, try our single polish (low polish) organic low glycemic index rice. This is halfway between white rice and brown rice and will still give you a lot of the benefits.
We strive to have Organic Brown rice and Organic Single polish rice available in stock round the year on OrganicSiri.com, so do take a leap to reap the benefits of healthier rice.
- Rice Brown – Low GI₹599.00 – ₹2,975.00
- Rice Flour – Low GI 1kg₹99.00
- Rice Single Polish – Low GI₹545.00 – ₹2,625.00
- Rice Rava 1kg₹99.00
1 thought on “Organic brown rice with bran – a no brainer!”
Hi sir …
Good information provided …
I suggest that if you give the comparison with the GI Values among the different categories, it will be in a good understandable way to the interested customers .